Submitted by: Markje Ramsey
Internet Marketing expert, Ritoban C. is back again after crushing it with the release of Profit Instruments earlier this year. Now, wasting no time Ritoban C. is coming out hard with his newest course called CPA Instruments, which stands for Cost Per Action in case you’re new to the online world.
CPA is when you get paid when someone completes an action instead of a transaction. The idea is that it’s easier to make money by having them just fill in some information compared to having to whip out their credit card.
CPA Instruments is going live on September 2nd, which means it’s currently in it’s pre-launch stages. This usually means a bunch of cool free content is being giving away and if you remember Ritoban C. earlier launches then you know this one is going to be HUGE. As the title of this course suggest, CPA Instruments gives you the complete blueprint, tips and techniques that Ritoban used to build and maintain a successful six-figure business using nothing but CPA offers. I got early access to CPA Instruments for review purposes and wanted to share it with you.
You may be wondering if you have to buy his previous course, Profit Instruments to understand the details of CPA Instruments and this isn’t the case at all. They may have similar names, but don’t get it twisted. CPA Instruments is it’s own product separate from the other one.
What you’re getting with CPA Instruments is a complete step by step home study course which contains more than 30 Instructional Videos, Guides, Process Maps and Action Steps to keep you on the right path.
Ritoban wanted to make sure you had everything you need from the start. This way, you could jump right in once you invest in the course and start taking action. I’m sure your thinking that these techniques won’t work after the launch because everyone else will have access to them and that is not the case. CPA marketing works a little bit different than traditional clickbank marketing.
CPA Marketing requires you join free networks to get access to the offers and each network has different offers and there are thousands of different CPA networks. So don’t worry about not having enough breathing room.
I promise you that you’ll be able to start your campaigns without any problems. As I mentioned earlier Ritoban wanted to make sure you had a complete blueprint and that blueprint he created for you called CPA Instruments contains a total of 9 different modules.
* Module 1: The Basics – The first part out of the nine modules will teach you all the basics of CPA Marketing. Your start to understand what the CPA Instruments system is, the roles the publishers and advertisers play and discover the different CPA offers that exist out on the web. You are basically getting a complete crash course on the basics so you can have all the knowledge you need to know to move on to the other modules.
It’s important to have a good, strong foundation. This isn’t a chapter to be looked over. Even if you already know about CPA offers you should still watch this module as a refreshing in the basics is never a bad thing.
* Module 2: Getting In – The second module outlines the step by step plan to getting accepted into the different CPA Networks. You just can’t join them like you would Clickbank. This is one reason there is plenty of room to make money. Now, don’t worry about this part as it’s super easy and really a piece of cake – I like cake! Seriously, Ritoban holds your hand through this part so you have nothing to be afraid of. As someone who has done CPA Marketing I can tell you it’s quite simple. Okay, let me move on with this CPA Instruments Review.
* Module 3: Choosing Offers – One of the most important parts about CPA Marketing is the ability to choose the right CPA offer to make you money. There is a process to choosing the best CPA offer and you’ll learn how to weed out the bad ones and move straight to grabbing up the winners.
You’ll also discover how to do proper keyword research which is important for choosing money making CPA Offers.
* Module 4: Free Traffic Instruments – This module teaches you how to create and use different CPA Instruments or Instruments, vehicles or websites so you can actually start promoting your CPA offers. You’ll discover how to use social media, video marketing, web 2.0 and other niche instruments to generate massive traffic to your CPA offers.
Remember, no traffic means no money. So you’ll learn exactly how to start ranking in the search engines and get targeted visitors to your CPA Offer.
* Module 5: Driving Free Traffic – This module continues the class on traffic generation and focuses mainly on uses methods of FREE Traffic and other SEO strategies. As you can this subject is HUGE as it has to be covered in even more detail in this module. You”ll learn step by step how traffic works, what the search engines what and how to start driving traffic. In a way, you could say this is almost an entire course on driving free traffic.
Module 6: Paid Traffic Instruments – Module six once again continues with traffic generation, but focuses more on the paid traffic generation methods. Things such as facebook ads, google adwords and other forms of paid traffic. Don’t worry though, you don’t have to buy traffic to make CPA Instruments work.
This course will work with free or paid traffic. There really isn’t one that is better than another. You’ll also learn how to build different types of Landing Pages and the outline process needed to properly build and optimize each one.
* Module 7: Driving Paid Traffic – Module seven continues with Paid traffic and goes into more advanced PPC and PPV techniques. You’ll also learn about a topic that has been really hot right now, mobile advertising which is really cool. This is the new thing in the internet marketing world and you’ll learn how it works and how you can make money quickly by have ads and cpa offers appear on people’s cell phone.
* Module 8: List Building – This module is one of my favorites and the one that will make you the most money if done right. We all know that the money is in the list, but this module takes you even deeper and teaches you why your relationship with your list is more important than making money.
You’ll also learn how to generate massive leads and the proper way to promote different offers using email campaigns. Yes, you can build a list and make money using CPA Offers. It’s actually easier than others forms of marketing too.
* Module 9: Advanced Mechanism – Okay, this module is basically the BIG GUNS. This module is all about advanced CPA strategies and how to grown your business into a successful CPA Marketing company. This is the module that will seperate those who just like to buy courses from the ones who take action and go on to make a profit.
Well, I hope you enjoyed my CPA Instruments Review. I can honestly say I got a lot out of this course and I’m currently working on a few campaigns right now with the material I learned from CPA Instruments. Is this the right course for you? I can’t say as each person has different experiences and styles of learning.
What I can say is that if your tired of attempting to make money through clickbank and other methods why not give it a try? It’s a proven fact that it’s easier to make money with CPA. Does this mean you’ll become a millionaire overnight? No, anything in life that is worth doing takes time, but I can promise you that CPA Instruments will give you all the tools you need.
Now, I’m sure your looking for some type of bonus offer and while I usually provide one I’m not going too for CPA Instruments. Why? Well, to be perfectly honest I want you to spend all your CPA Instrumentstime focusing on the course and not messing around with some bonus. This course is the real deal and the biggest reason people never make it in this business is lack of action and information overload.
If you to chose to buy CPA Instruments than focus on that alone and take the time to apply it and make it work for you. Once again, I hope you enjoyed this CPA Instruments review.
About the Author: If You Want To Learn How To Master CPA Marketing Then Read The
. Also get access to my