By Greg Garner
When it comes to health signs, both men and women are equally guilty of ignoring those that can be life threatening. Here are some signs that men should never ignore.
1. Unintentional weight loss: Losing that extra flab is always welcomed if you are fighting weight issues all the time. But if that happens without you changing your diet or exercise schedule, it is something to worry about. Many times, sudden weight loss can be due to onset of serious problems like cancer. So if you are rejoicing because your weight scales started showing lower figures suddenly, it is time you stop it and see a doctor.
2. Shortness of breadth: We all assume that heart problems make their presence felt by chest pain. But there are many individuals who have other symptoms of heart problems. Shortness of breadth is one such sign that men often ignore. If you see yourself running out of breadth even with a brisk walk of 5 min or by just climbing up a few steps, it can be the sign of such heart problems like artery blockage or coronary ischemia. This is a serious health issue; if detected in the early stage, medication and surgery may remove partial blockage. If you ignore that, it can lead to complete blockage which will lead to heart attacks!
3. Going too many times to the urinal: Two conditions can cause this problem: diabetics and prostrate. If you have not been diagnosed for any of them, and see that your urination has increased even when you are not taking in too much fluid, it is time to worry. Diabetics lead to frequent urination as your body tries to get rid of excess sugar. It will affect your kidney in the later stage; so start to change your lifestyle that leads to diabetics. Urination problems like decreased flow or burning sensation when urinating along with blood in urine can be signs of prostrate problems. So make sure you go to the doctor if you suffer from any of these signs.
4. Erectile dysfunction: Most men try to ignore this problem as they feel embarrassed by this sign. What they fail to know is that, erectile dysfunction can be just the starting point of some bigger health issues like cardiovascular problem. In the lighter scale, it is often cause by stress or depression; taking medication after consulting your doctor can rectify that problem. But the main reason why this problem goes undiagnosed is because men refuse to talk to their doctors about it!
5. Excessive snoring: It is not just your partner who is being troubled by your snoring but also your body. It is trying to tell you that not everything is right with it! If you leave this problem untreated, it can cause bigger problem like pulmonary hypertension. This is a serious lung problem which can also lead to heart problems.
So if you had been avoiding this signs as simple everyday problems, it is time to become aware of the dangers beneath them. Start taking them seriously and visit a doctor as soon as possible so that you live a better, healthier life.
About the Author: For more information please visit our
website or our